The Supporting People with Special Needs Committee (SPSN) has a collection of resources and Toolkits made available for your use. Please be sure to contact us if you use any of our Toolkits. This not only lets us know how we can better improve our work, but also can give us an opportunity to feature you, the wonderful Volunteers who put our mission into practice!
This map is not exhaustive. The Supporting People with Special Needs Committee welcomes new associations found by Volunteers. Please contact us and provide the association name, email, address, phone/fax number, website, and contact person. Additionally, please make us aware of any errors on the map that warrant correction.
- Proactive Classroom Management - NEW!
- Art for Everyone
- Darija Vocab. Related to People with Special Needs
- Day of Persons with Disabilities, 2016
- Day of Persons with Disabilities, 2015
- Day of Persons with Disabilities, 2014
- Ramp It Up
- Starting the Conversation:
- Yoga For Everyone
- Vol. 1, Oct 2013
- Vol. 2, Nov 2013
- Vol. 3, Dec 2013
- Vol. 4, May 2015
- Vol. 5, Sept 2015
- Vol. 6, Dec 2015
- Vol. 7, April 2016
- Vol. 8, July 2016
- Vol. 9, Oct 2016
- Vol. 10, Jan 2017
- Vol. 11, April 2017
- Vol. 12, July 2017
- Vol. 13, Dec 2017
- Vol. 14, April 2018
- Have computer access in your site? Here are software programs for students with learning disabilities!
- Learn Moroccan Sign Language
- Thinking of building an inclusive playground? Click here!
- Disability Awareness Packet
- Disability Awareness Curriculum
- UNICEF Learning Guide on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- UNICEF Children with Disabilities: A Middle School Educator's Guide
- Integrating Service-Learning Opportunities and Students with Special Needs
- Special Olympics Get Into It Curriculum